Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Someone we have always forgotten

THIS ENTRY IS COMPLETELY IRRELEVANT TO EG1471.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Had a strong desire to write this entry during church service last Sunday. How many times have I forgotten about Him, our almighty God.

Going to university is not stressful until I realise there is not sufficient amount in my bank account for fees deduction; it is more stressful thinking this is going to be real hard and I have to put in more effort in order to perform. Always I worry about my family, my future, my friends, everybody's well-being. The more I worry, the more paranoid I become. I started feeling down, feeling helpless, thinking God is so unfair to me (or to everyone as well?), thinking my life is so misearable...

Christina (my poly classmate) once told me, "When you are worrying, you are telling God that you can handle the situation and He can put a stop to all that He is doing for you."

How true! My faith and trust in God is just too little. To think He plans everything in the best way it can be. For every event happens for a purpose. There must be a lesson to learn or a message to pick up.

It is easier to say than do, especially to a pessimist like me who does nothing but worry. I will walk my life with more courage, with more love, with more understanding, with God.

2 comments:

Dara said...

In times of worry and stress, we all need someone we can rely on and God is the strongest support there is. I usually start my day with 10 minutes of meditation to help me feel God's presence and put my plans for the day into perspective. When tasks start mounting and deadlines start coming closer, I need the meditation even more.

Li Yuanlong said...

I do not have belief, but a lot of my friends have.I think I cannot understand people who have beliefs. But I know at least one thing, god always tell people to be good. One friend told me:" god has a plan for everyone. And he promises us a bright future." I like this sentence and I am trying to believe it.